We talk news (HH Weekender & LVO), hobby and games played followed by Robert’s continued conversation with Bryan Steele.
We talk news, hobby and games played. Kenny played many many games. Including trying Bolt Action finally. We discuss our thoughts on the Fall of Cadia book as far as story, potential, characters, items and rules and new ways of playing.
Bryan Steele then joins Robert for part 1 of his interview. Stay tuned in a few weeks for part 2.
We talk news, hobby and games played. Warhammer-community.com has been on fire! We are joined by Phil Kelly (recorded just before Thanksgiving as you’ll hear) who talks about more than just his excellent book, Blades of Damocles, but about the complexities of Tau in general and if this can make ME like Tau, imagine what it will do for the rest of you!
We talk intro, Tzaanguary, Warhammer-community.com for the GW stuff. Then we give our wishlists, predictions and companies to watch in 2017. Let’s see how horrid we do.
Dav Taylor returns for part 2 of his interview. See you next week with Phil Kelly and all about Tau, some game design stuff, and more Tau.
We talk news, hobby, games played and look at our opening 2016 Predictions, wishlists and companies to watch and see how on…or way off we were. Much more content to come just in January. Enjoy!
We’re off next week and will be back in early January. Happy Holidays to all and thanks for the continued support as always!!
1. Surprise guest!
2. The Imperial Truth podcast @imperial_truth
3. Laurie Goulding @laurieGoulding
4. Gareth Bradshaw https://www.facebook.com/
5. Gav Thorpe @dennishamster
6. Eye of Horus podcast @eyeofhoruspod
7. Phil Kelly
8. Age of Darkness podcast https://www.facebook.com/
9. John French @johnshfrenhc
10. Neil Roberts @skinnyelbows
11. Radio Free Isstvan podcast 30ktv.twitch https://www.facebook.com/
12. The Good Half of Heritor A @heritorA
13. David Annandale @david_annandale
14. Myles of Lil’ Legend https://www.facebook.com/
15. Nick Kyme @nickkyme
16. The Geno Five Two podcast @genofivetwopod
17. Dark Chaplain @thedarkchaplain
18. Graham McNeill @grahammcneill
19. Marc Collins https://www.goodreads.com/
20. Peter Wisniewski @ngc40K
21. Guy Haley @guyhaley
22. Aaron Dembski-Bowden @adembskibowden
We talk news, hobby and games played. We discuss and initial review (as revealing as we can be at this early stage) then Kris Kapsner joins us to talk Kings of War, Masters and global community events coming up.
See you next week for the Reflections of a Decade of Horus Heresy with all-star cast of…lots of HH authors, fans, podcasters, artists and painters from around the world. Don’t miss it!
We talk news, hobby and games played–some AoS and Blood Bowl. Robert is joined by Dave Taylor talking mostly Dark Age for part 1 of his interview then Kenny gives some general thoughts on the Warhammer 40K CSM Codex supplement Traitor Legions (see text review below).
We talk news, hobby and games played and then give a review of the Warzone Fenris 2: Wrath of Magnus amazing product going on sale later this weekend. You can see the text review below. Kenny is now a CSM player, buying and building 40K Thousand Sons with such an amazing and surprisingly expanded release.